I left the house this morning feeling pretty confident that I looked nice wearing the following:
1) Leggings by Charlotte Ronson
2) Black vest from Awear
3) Black drape cotton cardi from JC Penney (US)
4) Thigh high black suede boots (a purchase in Venice last year, I knew they were a good investment)
5) Khaki Green military style 3/4 length coat from Penneys
6) Animal print beret from H&M
So off I went on my merry little way to the Dublin Festival of Fashion for a day of style and new fashion ideas. Little did I know it would lead to another great fashion victory (after the win at Cork Fashion Week). I wondered over the to the Ilac centre to take in the catwalk shows and have a meander around Debenhams (I needed to replace my bottle of Chanel Particulaire nail varnish). I was approached by a very nice young lady who asked me if I would like to enter the best dressed lady competition. Well I don’t mind if I do.
Low and behold at 3pm, the dynamic fashion duo, Sonya Lennon and Brendan Courtney announce me as the winner. Yay me and the coat from Penneys! I got a lovely prize and of course a great pic with two of my fav people in Irish fashion!