Over the course of the coming weekend, there are many a fashion event being held across the country from Dublin to Clonmel! (You may have read my earlier post on Style Clonmel).
I will be out in force at the Dublin Festival of Fashion with camera in hand to capture the great events!
From the schedule I have some favs…
1) Lunchtime fashion shows on our two main shopping thoroughfairs on Friday and Saturday. I’m going to check out the Henry St show at 1.30 on Friday! Watch out! I will be looking for the fashionistas of the city to pose for a blog pic!
2) I will def be checking out the Fashion HQ located in the old Habitat building on College Green which will have some vintage and bits and pieces on display
3) If you want to contend for the crown of best dressed at the festival be sure to hang out at the Ilac Centre from 11 to 4 on Saturday!
4) I can’t wait to learn how to knit at the knitting workshops at the Powerscourt Centre on Sunday at 1pm, 2.15 and 3.15!
5) Plus after you get your knitting on, head to Rubenesque to learn from the best on how to customise your outfits on saturday and Sunday at 3pm!
It’s great to see the fashion world in Ireland come together on this great event! See ya there!