Antique @ A|wear
Get set for a trip down memory lane with the arrival of A|wear’s new collection, Antique. Hitting down instores & online from next week, it’s a mix of the glamour of the 20’s, make do of the 40’s and peace and love of the 70’s all offset with a real vintage charm. A soft neutral colour palette is key with various shades of nude & a scattering of vintage prints seen across must have pieces.
Skirts & Dresses
· 40’s style tea dresses & soft waterfall ruffle skirts are wardrobe staples…perfect with wellies & a cute trilby for any festival this summer!
· Lace makes an appearance and will be seen across petticoats and flippy minis in taupe neutral and rose coloured shades
· A little dip dye will also be seen on printed chiffon skirts as folky prints are mixed with a deep wine colour palette
Blouses, Tops & Knitwear
· Ruffle georgette blouses with pussy bows and printed silk camis are must haves worn with cigarette style cropped pants
· Vintage sequins & embellishment feature across most styles but in a muted dulled down version
· The bobble knit cardi and ladylike tweedy knits also make for the perfect addition to your antique wardrobe, perfect worn with skinny faded blue denims or the denim short for the more daring girl
· Printed bloomers are particularly cute in this collection and when styled up with the faux fur cropped jacket it oozes vintage charm
· Accessories are definitely vintage in style with rosette printed taupe clutch bags and soft leather cross body styles
· Floral prints are key on bags with envelope style clutches taking centre stage
· Belts are skinny and fitted and definitely made for accentuating the waist
The full Antique collection launches on www.awear.com & instores from next week!