So as fashion weeks across the globe draw to a close here are my profound and philosophical comments on the weeks that get me up out of bed in the morning:
1) Fur, what????
2) Chase Crawford, Ryan Philppe and Kellan Lutz on the front row at NFW. Oh yeah. Not only for girls you see.
3) Monochrome. What did I tell you? I am believing myself to be credible.
4) Leigh Lezark. The newest social butterfly. What does she actually do for a living and whatever it is; it is now my life long ambition.
5) My BFF and DVF. They are like that you know. I was getting real-time updates from Bryant Park via text. She scored the hotest ticket in town.
6) Paul Costello. I had a ticket and couldn’t go. Boo for me.
7) Pure. Potentially the greatest weekend of my life. Coiterie is next.
8) Maria Grachvogel. My one to watch for S/S 11.
9) New designers. Holly Fulton and Mark Fast (Holly designs a range for ASOS and Mark’s collection is available in Harvey Nicholls Dundrum)
10) Looking at A/W clothes when it is ACTUALLY cold outside. It was tough looking S/S clothes back in November when it was snowing outside.
11) Lee McQueen (his real name). Still can’t believe it. The tartan inspired show will go down in fashion history.
12) Daisy Lowe. You are so cool girl. Ice cubes even.
13) The Geldof girls. I’m over it. Next.
14) Anna to the Wintour. How come the female population has not latched onto the Wintour-bob (Katie Holmes does not count as a bob in my view)
15) Goodie bags. Do the celebs actually keep the contents.
16) How do people manage to get the week off work to go to FW. Answers on a postcard, I need to know the trick.
There you have it. Tomorrow I will give the fashion lowdown on my favourite looks for next season!